ITALY – RFscenerybuilding has released LIBR, Brindisi Airport (also known as Brindisi Papola Casale Airport and Salento Airport) for FSX and P3D V3/V4. The scenery is a detailed and comprehensive rendition of the airport facility as well as a significant portion of the surrounding area. Features include custom buildings, landclass for the immediate area, dynamic lighting (P3DV4), glass effects, compatibility with various third party addons, and much more.
Serving the city of Brindisi in southern Italy, LIBR is a relatively small and highly seasonal commercial facility handling approximately 2.3 million passengers per annum.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list according to the developer.
- Custom airport building and some in the surrounding area.
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings airport and vehicles.
- Road traffic.
- Large landclass.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures + ORBX openLC Europe.
- Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- Optional : Dynamic reflection glasses in P3Dv3,P3Dv4.
- Attention:Scenery uses the module “SODE” for the following objects : grass
- Screenshots made using FTX ORBX GLOBAL + Orbx FTX Trees HD.
- Version for FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4.
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €17.00 EUR.