For those unfamiliar with the area, the airport is a relatively small commercial facility located on the Italian island of Lampedusa in the Province of Agrigento, Sicily. Airlines serving LICD include Alitalia, Blu-express, Danish Air Transport, Volotea, and Vueling. The island is a popular vacation destination and traffic is highly seasonal.
Please see below for a product features list according to the developer.
- Custom airport building
- Custom platform and custom vehicles
- Custom lighting runway
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing
- Glass effect windows of buildings
- Large size landclass
- Optional: Dynamic reflection glass (P3Dv3-4)
- Attention: incompatible with mesh “Taburet – Italy 19M Mesh” (poorly made island mesh)
- Version for FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €16.00 EUR.
You may recall, the project was announced back in January alongside Umbria.
*Images courtesy of RFScenerybuilding.