RWDesign (Rob Wilson) has released the Cessna Citation Mustang for X-Plane 11. The aircraft is a detailed and comprehensive representation of the real world type. Features include 4K textures, VR support, custom FMOD sounds, detailed aircraft systems, accurate flight dynamics, and much more.
Please note, the aircraft was actually released earlier and then pulled from the store due to a CTD issue. However, the matter has been resolved and the model is once again available for purchase.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- High resolution 3D model
- 4K texture and normal maps for greater realism of materials
- Librain support (optional)
- VR support with large levels of VR configuration for greater VR ergonomics
- Aircraft sounds recorded from real C510s and powered by FMOD
- Superior interaction with the aircraft through scroll wheel support and popups (Multi Checklist, Weight and Balance Manager, MFD Controller, Menu)
- Highly accurate flight dynamics
- Customized G1000 powered by Laminar
- Custom electrical, fuel, warning, testing, and autopilot systems
- Interactive 3D passengers
- Highly customized night lighting
- Always fly with the latest version with the STMA Auto-updater
Included in the package:
- C510 Mustang
- 5 paints + paintkit
- Aircraft Operating Manual
- Flight Tutorial
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $30.00 USD.