Please see below for a complete changelog according to the developer.
1. Added more details to the Vatican City and its garden.
2. Color corrected to the Colosseo and Pantheon.
3. Added more details to the Palatino and Foro Romano.
4. Added Isola Tiberina.
5. Added Tempio Maggiore di Roma.
6. Added Fontana di Trevi and surrounding buildings.
7. Improved the Roma Termini station building.
8. Improved the Palazzo Cinquecento hotel.
9. Added Roma Tiburtina station building and its surroundings.
10.Improved the southern part of Rome city.
11.Added Palazzo dello Sport.
12.Added Piramide di Caio Cestio.
13.Added Porta San Paolo
14.Added Basilica Papale San Paolo fuori le Mura.
15.Improved the night light textures to the whole scenery.
16.The installer added back P3Dv3 option but removed FSX-SE option
To review the original update announcement, see the applicable news post via the developers website. If you’d like learn more about Rome City X, visit the product sales page via the SamScene online store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €16.95 EUR.
On a related note, back in December 2018, the developer also released Munich City XR for FSX and Prepar3D.
*Image courtesy of SamScene.