Munich Airport is a major international facility handling approximately 44 million passengers per annum. Moreover, the airport serves as an operational hub for Condor, Lufthansa, and Air Dolomiti.
Check out some preview images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Accurately modeled terminals with full PBR materials
- 3D interiors for all terminals and large hangars, animated 3D people
- Custom highly detailed jetways with AutoGate support
- Custom animated airport vehicles, cars, and trains (using GroundTraffic)
- High resolution orthoimagery for the entire airport area (30cm/px)
- High resolution ground textures with PBR materials
- Complete taxi routes and airport flows, World Traffic 3 compatible
- Randomly spawned static aircraft with accurate gate assigments
- Custom Mesh and fully modeled taxiway briges, optional Ortho4XP patch file
To review the complete project announcement, see the source post via the x-plane.org forums.
On a similar note, earlier this year, ShortFinal Design released Los Angeles International Airport for X-Plane 11, see our post dated July 1, 2018 for more information.
*Images courtesy ShortFinal Design.