Please see below for a complete changelog.
- The Hypoxia warning is shown only when the TUC is lower than 20 minutes
- The Cowl Flaps now better react to the joystick levers
- SF260 New: Right seat cokpit layout
- SF260 New: Support for RealityXP GTN650
- SF260 New: Printable short checklists included in the package
- SF260 Improved engine sounds
- SF260 Improved carburetor icing behavior
- SF260 Improved canopy “open/close a bit” commands behavior
- SF260 Fix: the KX165A Nav Com 1 prevented the GNS430 to startup properly
- SF260 Fix: the GTX330 Transponder did not properly switch to GND mode after landing
- Minor Fixes
Keep in mind, according to SimCoders, “This version is available through the automatic updates only.”
To read the complete update description, see the source article via the SimCoders blog. If you’d like to learn more about the SIAI-Marchetti SF260D, check out the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
*Image courtesy of JRollon Planes and SimCoders.