For those unfamiliar with the technology, SimCoders Reality Expansion Pack software is available for select third party aircraft and replaces certain internal components of the default X-Plane simulator with enhanced features. Please note however, the JRollon SIAI-Marchetti SF260D natively features REP technology and was previously developed in collaboration with SimCoders.
Please see below for applicable changelog information ranging from version 3.5.6 to the latest 3.5.11 update.
- F33/C210: Improved ground handling
- Vacuum Pump: the pump failure can be triggered using X-Plane failures menu
- Attitude Indicator: the indicator failure can be triggered using X-Plane failures menu
- XP10 planes Fix: in X-Plane 10 the starter torque could not be sufficient to properly start the engine
- Fix: changing livery or airport could not allow the aircraft to load its status properly
- C172 Fix: the flaps drag was too high in XP11.30
- F33 Fix: the pdf checklists did not contain the required images
- SF260 Fix: Lights glow position in the right-seat cockpit
- SF260 Fix: Bendix/King KX165A did not activate VOR1 properly
- Minor fixes
- The Hypoxia warning is shown only when the TUC is lower than 20 minutes
- C210/F33/B58/V35: The Cowl Flaps now better react to the joystick levers
- SF260 Improved engine sounds
- SF260 Improved carburetor icing behavior
- SF260 Improved canopy “open/close a bit” commands behavior
- SF260 New: Right seat cockpit layout
- SF260 New: Support for RealityXP GTN650
- SF260 New: Printable short checklists included in the package
- SF260Fix: the KX165A Nav Com 1 prevented the GNS430 to startup properly
- SF260 Fix: the GTX330 Transponder did not properly switch to GND mode after landing
- Minor fixes
- SF260 New: It’s now possible to switch between a GNS430 and No-GPS avionics layout.
- Fix: the state loading could load incomplete data on some systems
- Minor fixes
- Better fuel flow at startup
- It’s now possible to paste the text in the licence box (Win and Lin only)
- Fix: saving a state file could have caused a crash on some specific system configurations
- Fix: the static elements are better managed after leaving the replay mode
- Fix: in some cases REP was unable to retrieve the correct system time
- Laminar B58 and C172: Improved compatibility with X-Plane 11.30
- C172: Improved flaps pitch moment in X-Plane 11.26+
- SF.260 Improved user manual: added the Limitations section
- SF.260 Improved user manual: added the aerobatic figures entry speeds
- SF.260 Improved checklists
- SF.260 Improved fuel pressure behavior
- SF.260 Improved carburettor icing behavior
- SF.260 New commands are available to control the fuel selector
- SF.260 Fix: an X-Plane bug could have let the engine run with no fuel in the tanks!
- SF.260 Fix: the stall buffeting sound was audible at the outside
- SF.260 Fix: Correction of inverted manipulation of Flaps at certain angles of view.
- SF.260 Fix: Changed order of Time and DME in switch to not produce mistakes.
- SF.260 Fix: Shorten ADI pointers to allow better reading of numbers that where behind the arrows.
- SF.260 Fix: Corrected Fuel selector gauge labels of I-LELM and Stormo70 New liveries
- SF.260 Fix: the propeller animations broke other aircraft’s animations
- SF.260 Fix: Added Night illumination to 15 CB
- SF.260 Fix: Corrected reference card label speeds to actual SF260D
- SF.260 Fix: Added Landing Light illumination in non-HDR mode.
- SF.260 Fix: Added VRUsers.zip with files with better compatibility in VR mode. Joystick won’t hide with hands controllers and REP menu hit point in base of 3D Joysticks.
- SF.260 Fix: minor fixes to the Bendix/King KX165A Nav/Com radio
- SF.260 Fix: better fuel flow behavior
- SF.260 Fix: corrected the turn indicator dataref
- Laminar B58 Fix: Improved drag curve at 10.000ft
*Image courtesy of SimCoders.