SimCoders has once again posted a new product update (4.1.8) for the developers Reality Expansion Pack (REP) software. The release incorporates minor fixes for several aircraft packages including the Carenado Cessna 210 Centurion, Carenado Beechcraft Baron 58, and default Cessna 172SP. Moreover, the update further includes an FSEconomy networking fix and the ability to set wind volume.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- New: it is now possible to set the wind sound volume in REP’s settings window
- Cessna 172: The G1000 standby altimeter always showed zero
- Carenado C210 XP11 Fix: Pulselights did not save their state properly
- Carenado C210 XP11 Fix: The loadmeter showed the generator amps instead of battery’s
- Carenado B58: reduced fuel tanks capacity to 84USG each
- Minor FSEconomy networking fix
To review the original update announcement, see the source post via the SimCoders blog. Alternatively, for more information about REP technology and available packages, visit the product information page.
*Image courtesy of SimCoders.