The Lancair Legacy RG is a powerful 310 horsepower two seat homebuilt design – with regards to flight dynamics, the developer comments, “this little 2 seater will give you goose bumps whenever you push the throttle.”
Check out an early development screenshot below.
Next, see a preliminary features list according to the developer.
- 3D and texturing by Khamsin
- Flight Model by X-Aerodynamics
- FMOD sound pack by Daniela R.C.
- 310hp Continental IO-550 engine
- Avydine EXP5000 Primary Flight Display
- Vision Microsystems VM1000C Engine Monitoring System
- Avydine DFC90 Autopilot
- Laminar Garmin GNS530 GPS/COM1/NAV1
- Garmin SL30 COM2/NAV2
- Apollo SL70 Transponder
- Aero Safety systems AH500 Central Warning Panel
- AoA Pro angle of attack indicator
- Aerospace Logic CO200K Clock & OAT
- Mountain High EDS-2ip Aviation Oxygen System
- MidContinent MD302 Standby Attitude Module
- Fully functional breakers
- Avitab 3D integration combined with option panel
- PilotEdge awareness
To review the original project announcement, visit the source thread via the x-plane.org forums.
On a similar note, back in August, SkunkCrafts released the P-51 Mustang for X-Plane 11, see our release announcement for more information.
Thank you to Rafael for the tip.
*Image courtesy of SkunkCrafts.