Check out some official release captures below.
Next, see a product features list according to the developer.
- New and fully optimized 3D model by Khamsin
- New and improved UV layout with additional textures
- New set of 4K PBR textures optimized for XP11
- New Normal and specular maps (for reflections)
- Fully detailed and animated 3D cockpit with 3D gauges
- Full VR-ready manipulators technology
- Bare Metal 4K livery for painters
- Extra 4K liveries: Blondie, Big Beautiful Doll, Geraldine, Glamorous Glenn III
- Flight model by X-Aerodynamics (Cameron Garner)
- Code-driven engine model
- Dual speed supercharger simulated
- Accurate flight behavior and performance
- FMOD sound pack by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Roars and whistles like the real thing
- All buttons, switches, gyros, levers, etc, have their own sounds
- Functional guns
- Functional K14 gunsight with HUD
- Gun camera can take pictures
- Functional AN/APS13 ‘Monica’ rear threat radar
- Optional 75 and 108 gallons external tanks
- Choice between WW2 and modern pilot
- Vintage trolley accumulator (GPU)
- VR-friendly interface for options
- Change aircraft configuration
- Manage modern radios
- Controls a basic Autopilot
To learn more about the SkunkCrafts P-51 Mustang, see the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $34.95 USD.
*Images courtesy of SkunkCrafts.