UNITED STATES – After much anticipation, Skyline Simulations has officially released Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport for FSX and Prepar3D (V3/V4). The scenery is a highly detailed and accurate rendition of the real world airport facility and further includes approximately 60 square kilometres of surrounding area.
Features include ultra high resolution textures, detailed buildings, PBR materials (P3D V4 only), animated 3D jetways, custom mesh, airport ground traffic, and much more. Keep in mind, the project was originally developed for X-Plane 11.
For those unfamiliar with the area, the airport is a midsize commercial facility serving Cincinnati, Ohio and Covington, Kentucky. Famously, the airport was once a large hub for Delta Air Lines although the operation has been drastically reduced. Nonetheless, KCVG is currently a major cargo hub for both DHL Aviation and Amazon Air.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list according to the developer.
- Animated Custom 3D model Jetways SODE
- Ground Traffic in whole airport
- Randomly placed static aircraft
- Radar AnimationDetailed Airport
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Custom Mesh with slope runway accuracy
- Detailed with high accuracy 3D models
- PBR Materials for P3D only
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetation blends with orthophotos
- Custom HDR Lights billboard and spill in Terminal and Parking areas
- Ultra High resolution custom ground textures and orthoimagery for the airport
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects like cars, services vehicles and more.
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the Skyline website. As of the time of this writing, the complete package (FSX + Prepar3D V3/V4) is priced at €23.90 EUR. Please note, additional stores are expected to carry the scenery very soon.
Please note, Skyline kindly granted us the opportunity to capture the above screenshots prior to release. Thank you to the entire team.