Please note, according to the developer, there are several known issues with the initial release version, however, the issues are relatively minor and an update is expected early next week. Said update is to further include several new product features including new jetway variations and static safegate docking systems at Concourse B. Review the applicable Facebook statement to learn more about known issue and the upcoming update.
Anyways, check out some official release images below.
Next, see a list of product details according to the developer.
- Animated Custom 3D model Jetways
- Ground Traffic in whole airport WT3 Ready
- Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings
- Radar Animation
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Custom Mesh with slope runway accuracy
- Detailed with high accuracy 3D models
- PBR Materials
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetation blends with orthophotos
- Custom HDR Lights billboard and spill in Terminal and Parking areas
- Ultra High resolution custom ground textures and orthoimagery for the airport
- Animated radar
- Accurate WT3 included by “Cpt. K-man”
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects like cars, services vehicles and more.
Earlier in the development process, Skyline discussed a possible scenery configuration option which might offer the user a choice between current and historical representations of the airport. This option was to be added in a future product update, I very much hope they do implement this feature.
To view more release images or to purchase, visit the official product page via the developers website. The scenery is currently priced at $27.00 USD.
*Images courtesy of Skyline Simulations