I’m always happy to see developers so quick to provide product updates, well done to the Skyline team.
Please see below for an official update changelog according to the developer.
If you purchased CVG already, please go into your account and download again the airport.
Update 1 brings many new features, such as:
– Baked in shadows for forests
– New jetway variation
– Industrial buildings surrounding the airport
– Static Safegate systems at Concourse B
Numerous Fixes Include,
– Corrected Lights for some lightposts
– Fix for excessive VRAM usage
– Recoloring of forests to better match orthophotos
– Refined Ortho4XP Patch File
– Fixed error messages originating from loading of orthophotos
– Renumbered gates at Concourse A due to acquisition of more accurate historical data
– Fixed transparency issues with red trees near Terminal 3
– Fix for missing sidewalk in front of Terminal 3
– Fixed mesh issues with Delta Hangar
… And many more small under the hood fixes
Certainly appears to be a comprehensive update. Moreover, a Prepar3D version is to be released at a later date although no additional clarification has been provided.
To review the original update release announcement, visit the developers Facebook page. If you’d like to learn more about the product or to purchase, jump to the official product page via the developers website. The scenery is currently priced at $27.00 USD.
*Image courtesy of Skyline Simulations