GREECE – Skyline Simulations has announced development of LGSM, Samos International Airport for FSX, Prepar3D, and X-Plane 11. According to a post via Facebook, the scenery will include not only the airport itself but a significant portion of the surrounding area (including the entire approach and takeoff path).
Moreover, the project will reflect the updated airport layout and any future changes will be addressed via product updates.
Check out some preview renders below.
Next, see a preliminary product features list.
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials
- Animated Marshallers
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and all the surrounding area
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate area using original local photos and OSM data!
- Custom Hotels, high resolution Buildings
- Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Ground Traffic
Lastly, in celebration of 2000+ Facebook likes, the developer is holding a giveaway to win the Skyline scenery of your choice. For more information regarding the giveaway or to review the complete project announcement, see the source post via Facebook.