Terni is a small general aviation facility located in the southern portion of the Umbria region in central Italy.
Check out some release images below.
Net, see a product features list.
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Custom Mesh
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetation blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and the main cities more than 7 Km2 coverage
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Terni City and industrial areas using original Italian buildings photos and OSM data!
- Custom Hotels, Banks, Stores, Buildings and more
- Realistic Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Includes LIAA Arriving Chart
- 3D People and Ground personnel
Keep in mind, the scenery is already available for X-Plane 10 and 11.
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €15.56 EUR.
*Images courtesy of Skyline Simulations