Check out the full changelog below.
SSG is pleased to announce Version 1.9.1 of the 747-8 Series.
Changes in this update include changes for improved compatibility with the latest released version of X-Plane 11:
– Fixes low FPS problem in some Windows machines.
– Fixes speed setting lower when autothrottle is in use.
– Fixes DME waypoint bug when loading flight plans.
– Improves autoland behavior, especially on rollout.
– Small fix in the speed limit with flaps on the PFD.
– New strobe and beacon lights, now with ground reflections.
– Default ground vehicle configuration fixes.
– Better cockpit night lighting.
– Small fix on MCP SPD dial.
– Tuned fuel consumption and flight model performance, especially the engines so that it is very close to that of the real aircraft based on performnance tables.
– Autobrakes logic fixed.
– TOGA disconnection logic improved
– New navigation data installer (for Windows and Mac only) to facilitate first time installation in proper folders.
– Fixed small bugs when loading X-Plane .fms flight plans
– Fixed bug that allowed autopilot to be engaged on the ground
– Fixed a bug when loading fuel when it is selected as pounds.
– Fixed a problem when selecting STARSs in very big Airports.
For X-Plane 10 users, the update is available, but upon request.
*Image courtesy of Supercritical Simulations Group.