JAPAN – TechnoBrain has released RJCC, New Chitose Airport for FSX and Prepar3D. The scenery is part of the developers made in Japan FS Add-on Collection and offers an “extremely realistic” representation of the real world airport facility.
Serving the Sapporo metropolitan area, New Chitose is a busy international facility handling almost 23 million passengers per annum. The airport is also home to the JASDF Chitose base.
Please see below for a product features list.
- Extremely realistic airport
- Animated CTRL+J jetways
- AFX file representing actual airline parking positions (Some parking lots can accommodate default aircraft)
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport
- Add static airport ground vehicles
- Add a new international terminal building
- Pseudo shadows
- Add JASDF AI traffic (F-15J, 747-400)
- Road traffic
- Add dynamic lighting to all apron lights. P3DV4 only (User option)
- Version for FSX/FSX SE/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4
- Much more…..
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is on sale and priced at €29.25 EUR.
Keep in mind, other projects currently under development by TechnoBrain include Osaka, Yao, Miyako, and New Ishigaki.