Please see below for a brief product features list.
- Fully native support for Flight Simulator X (including Steam Edition), Prepar3D v3.4, and Prepar3D v4
- Utilizes Sim Object Display Engine (SODE) for controlled display of various items
- Crisp HD Textures (2048 x 2048) utilized for all structures in vicinity of airport and ground poly
- High-Resolution P3D-Native Ground Poly
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Vehicles and Static Aicraft in collaboration with HangarCeroUno
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. Similar to other airports in the series, the scenery is priced at $5.00 USD.
In other news, just yesterday, the team announced development of Tazewell County Airport (which is going to be freeware), the fourth Blue Ridge destination.
*Images courtesy of The Airport Guys.