Check out some release captures below.
Next, see a product features list according to the developer.
- Fully native support for Flight Simulator X (including Steam Edition), Prepar3D v3.4, and Prepar3D v4
- Utilizes Sim Object Display Engine (SODE) for controlled display of various items
- Crisp HD Textures (2048 x 2048) utilized for all structures in vicinity of airport and ground poly
- High-Resolution P3D-Native Ground Poly
- Updated Instrument Approaches
- Volumetric Grass
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Vehicles and Static Aicraft in collaboration with HangarCeroUno
To learn more, review additional project imagery, or to purchase, visit the official product sales page via the developers website. As mentioned above, the scenery is priced at $5.00 USD.
For reference purposes, part one of the Blue Ridge Series is Twin County Airport.
*Images courtesy of The Airport Guys.