ToLiss has pushed a new product update for the developers Airbus A319 for X-Plane 11. The release brings the software up to version 1.3.2 and features a number of additions, fixes, and general improvements to the existing aircraft build. Perhaps most important, the update incorporates a significant reduction in CPU and GPU workload caused by the ToLiss systems plugin.
Please see below for a complete update changelog.
Major new features:
- Change product name from ToLiss 319 to Airbus A319 by ToLiss as we are now officially licensed (affects manuals)
- Large reduction in CPU and GPU workload caused by the ToLiss systems plugin.
Minor new features:
- Texture and 3d rework from Matthew and Totedemac
- OHP integrated lights are now depending on individual busses, depending on the respective electrical supply. (Try doing the annunciator test on batteries only!)
- Battery startup now includes the delay that it takes the Battery Charge Limiters to connect the batteries
- You can now choose to save popup positions from one flight to the next.
- MCDU does not react instantly to clicks anymore but has a small predefined delay.
- Added GPWS faults to the failure scenario options
- Added tire smoke on touch down, engine smoke during start on very cold days, and fire on crash to the particle effects
- Fine tuned engine heat blur particle effect
- Cockpit lighting adaptation
- Doppler effect for external sounds can now be switched ON and OFF
- TCAS now works as it should with online flying clients. (Tested with xivap and xsquawkbox)
- Removed VFE Next indication on PFD above 20000ft
- Fixed a FMS crash when changing SIDs
- Fixed the flashing behaviour of the QNH/Std indication in the PFD if the selection matches the selected FCU altitude
- Fixed the default camera position to not be in the seats head rest
- Improved descent behaviour for descents starting before the T/D
- Fixed behaviour when pulling the SPD knob AFTER selecting the desired target speed.
- If you turn off the PFD, the PFD image swaps automatically to the ND correctly now.
- Trim Air Valves do not swap positions anymore and temperature changes are more gradual.
- Added correction for DME offsets on ILS DMEs.
- WX system switch now does what it’s supposed to do.
- Fixed the pitch trim wheel and drum animations
To review the original update announcement, see the source post via x-plane.org. Alternatively, for more information about the ToLiss Airbus A319, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
Keep in mind, the aircraft is now officially licensed by Airbus.
*Image courtesy of ToLiss Simulation Solutions.