ToLiss has once again released a new product update for the developers Airbus A319 for X-Plane 11. The update brings the software up to Version 1.3.3 and features a number of additions, fixes, and general improvements to the existing aircraft build.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Improved APU GEN representation on the APU SD page.
- Added background lighting to displays, FCU digits, RMP frequencies, clock, etc.
- Reworked the ECAM flap indication to match latest standard
- Reworked ECAM F/CTL + HYD page to match latest standard
- Added Delta ISA temperature information to SD permanent data; TAT and SAT on SD now depend on data source availability.
- Added Datarefs to set the door modes: AirbusFBW/PaxDoorModeArray and AirbusFBW/CargoDoorModeArray – 0: Closed, 1: Auto, 2: Open
- FMGS initialization is now possible in flight using DIRTO and subsequently NEW DEST.
- Flare law reworked based on new information
- Improve Autopilot ALT* law
- Rework of the Airbus house livery textures by Christopher Tantow
- Rework of the external model normals by MattDesigns
- SmartCopilot improvements by MaxWaldorf
- Improved landing gear ground contact noise
- Added sounds for the spoiler lever, the brightness rheostats, avionics ventilation startup, electrical DC relays
- Fixed a sound database bug, reequalized the engine sound volumes.
- Fixed marching ants under PFD
- Fixed marching ants in wing
- Improved flap animation
- Fixed a bug with the FD button of the copilot side. (It now removes the FD bars from the copilot PFD)
- Correct AP mode reversions and AP disengagement logic during non-precision approaches with MDA defined.
- Corrected maximum aileron deflection up when flaps/slats are extended.
- When entering a RWY only approach, the FMGS adds a CF point 5NM before the runway as it should.
- Fixed the MCDU key interaction delay to be a constant 300ms.
- Fixed a bug with the use of Place/Bearing/Distance type points on the lateral revision page.
- Yaw trim reset now goes all the way to zero, even if you release the push button.
The update is now available via the ‘Updater Tool.’ Alternatively, for more information about the ToLiss Airbus A319, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
Keep in mind and as previously reported, the model is now officially licensed by Airbus.
For reference purposes, the aircraft was last updated back in April (to V1.3.2).
Image // ToLiss Simulation Solutions