ARGENTINA – TropicalSim has released SAEZ, Buenos Aires Ezeiza – Ministro Pistarini International Airport (2019) for FSX and Prepar3D. The scenery is a comprehensive rendition of the real world airport facility as well as approximately 103 square kilometres of surrounding area.
Features include photoscenery, SODE jetways, specular mapping (on terminal glass), custom night lighting, the new air traffic control tower and Aerolineas Argentinas Hangar 5 complex, animated cars, and much more.
Keep in mind, the airport is a comprehensive (paid) upgrade to the legacy version released back in 2016.
For those unfamiliar with the area, SAEZ is the primary airport serving the Buenos Aires metropolitan area and handles more than 11 million passengers per annum. Moreover, the facility is a hub for Aerolíneas Argentinas and LATAM Argentina.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list according to the developer.
- Highly detailed rendition of Ministro Pistarini Intl’ Airport – Ezeiza, Buenos Aires SAEZ
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Includes the new Aerolineas Argentinas Hangar 5 complex
- Featuring the brand new control tower
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Semi-transparent glass on jetways
- Full night illumination
- 103km² of photoscenery with full custom autogen
- Photoscenery features full night illumination and seasonal variations
- Custom animated cars on highway for FS9 version [presumably an incorrect inclusion from a past version]
- Stock animated cars on highway and airport adjacent roads for FSX version
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €19.90 EUR – owners of the previous version are entitled to a special upgrade price of €8.90 EUR.
You may recall, TropicalSim also recently released Graciosa Airport 2019.