Keep in mind, Corvo 2019 is a comprehensive paid upgrade to the legacy version released back in 2011.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- Highly detailed Corvo Airport / LPCR
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- 3-Arc terrain mesh
- Coastline remade for the whole island
- Custom landclass and roads
- Optional 3D Lights
- Wet ground surface effect
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €11.00 EUR – owners of various legacy products by TropicalSim including Azores 1 and the previous Corvo scenery are entitled to a special upgrade price of €6.00 EUR.
You may recall, TropicalSim also recently released Pico Island.
*Images courtesy of TropicalSim.