PORTUGAL – TropicalSim has released LPGR, Graciosa Airport (2019) for FSX and Prepar3D. The scenery includes not only the airport itself but custom landclass and roads, detailed mesh, and corrected coastlines (for the entire island). Keep in mind, Graciosa 2019 is a comprehensive paid upgrade to the legacy version released back in 2013
For those unfamiliar with the area, LPGR is located in the municipality of Santa Cruz da Graciosa on Graciosa Island in the Azores. The airport is served only by SATA Air Açores with direct flights to Terceira and Ponta Delgada.
Please see below for a product features list.
- Highly detailed Graciosa Airport / LPGR
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- 3-Arc terrain mesh
- Coastline remade for the whole island
- Custom landclass and roads
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v2/v3/v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv2/v3/v4 (via native custom ground)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €14.00 EUR – owners of the previous version are entitled to a special upgrade price of €8.00 EUR.
You may recall, earlier this month, TropicalSim also released São Jorge 2019.