Moreover, the upgrade offers 64-bit compatibility for Prepar3D V4 users.
Check out some official release screenshots below.
Next, see a product features list according to the developer.
- Highly detailed Kansas City Intl’ / KMCI
- Full night illumination
- Full autogen and seamless blending with the default environment
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v2/v3/v4 native materials custom ground option
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
If you’d like to learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €19.90 EUR – owners of the legacy version are entitled to a special upgrade price of €9.00 EUR.
*Images courtesy of TropicalSim.