The scenery includes not only the airport itself but custom landclass and roads, detailed mesh, and corrected coastlines (for the entire island). Please note, Lajes 2019 is a comprehensive paid upgrade to the legacy version released back in 2013.
Please see below for a complete product features list.
- Highly detailed Lajes Airport / LPLA
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- 3-Arc terrain mesh
- Coastline remade for the whole island
- Custom landclass and roads
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv4 (via native custom ground)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1 & P3Dv4
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €18.00 EUR – owners of the previous version are entitled to a special upgrade price of €9.90 EUR.
You may recall, back in February, TropicalSim also released Corvo 2019.
*Images courtesy of TropicalSim.