Located on the island of St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, the airport is one of the busiest in the eastern Caribbean serving over 1.4 million passengers per annum. Airlines currently serving the airport include American Airlines, LIAT, Sun Country, JetBlue, and many more.
Check out a selection of official release images below.
Next, see a product features list according to the developer.
- Highly detailed Cyril E King Airport / TIST
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v2/v3/v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv2/v3/v4 (via native custom ground) and for FSX (via SODE)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4
To learn more about the scenery, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €17.90 EUR. According to simMarket, owners of the legacy version are entitled to a €7.00 EUR product discount.
*Images courtesy of TropicalSim.