Check out some official release images below.
Next, see a product features list according to the developer.
- Accurate representation of MBS International Airport modelled in insane detail
- Bonus GA disused World War II runway for challenging approaches
- Fully modelled passenger terminal, accurate to real world blue prints
- Modelled hangar interior
- Custom HD service vehicles, cars and trucks
- Baked ambient lighting
- Stunning custom vegetation for trees, grass and shrubs
- Unrivalled HD ground poly throughout the airport
- Airport and coverage area fully custom modelled to replace autogen
- Individually modelled farms, barns, wind generators, silos and water towers
- Orbx Flow technology
- Optional Dynamic Lighting for P3D v4 only
Existing owners will be able to transfer their license and download directly from Orbx free of charge. There is still no word as to the X-Plane 11 version.
To review to original release announcement, see the source thread via the Orbx forums. If you’d like to learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the official product sales page. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $32.95 AUD.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.