BULGARIA – TwoPilots Scenery Development has released LBBG, Burgas Airport for X-Plane 11. Features include custom buildings, high resolution terminal textures, detailed ground markings, 3D grass, Ortho4XP compatibility, performance optimization, and more.
For those unfamiliar with the area, LBBG is a midsize commericall facility serving Burgas, Bulgaria, and surrounding area. Traffic wise, the airport handles approximately 3.3 million passengers per annum and is the second largest airport in the country (following Sofia Airport).
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Virtual airport is similar to the real Burgas airport
- Excellent night lighting. For example: custom lamps on the apron
- Custom handling liveries
- Real-life buildings (Passenger, Cargo terminals)
- Real-life parkings, infrastructure, ground markings
- Excellent optimisation for low-pc
- Real ground markings, stand markings
- Compatible with JAR’s FM car
- High texture resolution for new & old terminal
- Custom normal maps on apron textures, custom lines
- Quick english & russian support
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- 3D grass
- Custom grass, dirt polygons
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €15.00 EUR.