Check out the official release video below.
Next, see a complete product features list according to the developer.
The scenery includes added features such as:
- Custom Light fx’s and halo’s.
- Custom Taxiways so you can see the stand you are selecting in the UI.
- Ground routes for AI (WT3)
- Physical Based Rendering
- Autogate safedock and jetways
- Default static AI support
On top of the pre-conversion features:
- Full detail Buildings
- Realistic Ground Markings
- Hi Res ground image
- UK Runway markings
- Stunning Night Effects
- 3D Approach Lights
- Dozens of Airport Vehicles
- Excellent Frame Rates
- Runway Wigwags
- Full set of signs
- Grass edge effects
Cardiff is the busiest aviation facility in Wales serving over 1.4 millions passenger per annum. The airport currently sees commercial service from numerous air carriers including TUI Airways, Vueling, Ryanair, KLM, and many others.
If you’d like to purchase, visit the UK2000 product listing page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at £16.99 GBP.
*Feature image and video courtesy of UK2000 Scenery.