Please see below for a list of fixes and general enhancements.
- Enhancing Clouds colors. especially blue color. some users reported as a violet another purple.
- Enhance the shadow of clouds. the jagged shadow while looking down removed and adjusted automatically during moving view upward to prevent the shadow lines at the horizon. (you may found some moving jagged shadows while transferring the view down and up or horizontal view, and that due to a limitation on x-plane 11.30+ new shaders system which is taking ready for “Vulkan” which we never touched but the shaders affect the plugin somehow for sure) *remember UWXP does not control any shaders*.
- Enhance Auto Night Haze, some cities didn’t have any haze and the sky looks dark, now there is a little haze showing.
- Airport lights turned on under overcast and turned off above overcast during day time, now the lights are off during day time even with overcast condition.
- Changing the whole simulation lights which being turning on before sunset, now it has been delayed a little.
- Changing UWXP Main Set button values and selected settings.
- Increase the value of the Moon Glow slider. (the moon glow affected by the Auto night haze system, so we’ve increased the value of it.) sometimes you can’t see the glow due to the city size, then you need to ignore it or just turn off the auto night haze.
- Enhancing the slider of Amount of clouds, now the clouds have a lower value at 0%.
- Enhancing the amount of Amount of in Clouds Puffs, now the Flying through clouds puffs have a lower value at 0% (for the users who struggle with FPS even with FPS fix)
- Enhancing the Disabling of Water Reflections, no more orange water at night.
- Including Mac system, users cannot change textures Fixed. (there is already available fix at x-plane.org forum)
- Including Linux system, navigation screens turned off Fixed. (there is already available fix at x-plane.org forum)
- Including Windows 7, automatic system not working Fixed. (there is already available fix at x-plane.org forum)
- Including FPS++ Fix as a separate file. in case the user wants to use it. (there is already available fix at x-plane.org forum)
- Including the fix of removing showing clouds inside the cockpit. (there is already available fix at x-plane.org forum)
- Including the fix of conflicts with some aircraft’s and external devices. (there is already available fix at x-plane.org forum)
- some background process improvements.
To view the original preview images and accompanying description, join the developers closed Facebook group. Alternatively, for more information about the existing version of Ultra Weather XP, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
*Images courtesy of Ultra Weather XP.