UNITED STATES – Vario Design has released 4NY8, Harris Hill Gliderport for both FSX and Prepar3D. Located in Elmira, New York, “Harris Hill is an iconic place for soaring in the United States and the National Glider Museum [has preserved] the unique history of this field.” Features include high resolution photo imagery for the airfield and immediate surroundings, detailed 4K buildings, night textures, performance optimization, Orbx compatibility, and more.
Please see below for a product features list.
- A high resolution 30cm / pixel photoground including the airfield and surroundings
- Ultra-detailed 3D buildings with 4K textures (original images taken at Harris hill before being reworked)
- Varied vegetation objects with lawn, trees, bushes and others
- Various vehicles with static gliders and American cars
- Night textures
- 100% compatible with Orbx products
- Made to be FPS Friendly (No impact noticed compared to default scenery)
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €14.00 EUR.
You may recall, Vario last released Altisurface Cipières (France) back in June.