UNITED STATES – Vertical Simulations has announced development of KGEG, Spokane International Airport for X-Plane 11. The project is still in the very early stages of development although Vertical has provided a preliminary features list (including compatibility with Orbx TE US Washington) and several WIP images.
According to the official project announcement, “…this one has been requested several times and [I] thought I’d give the West Coast some love!” Please note, this scenery is not expected to effect ongoing Tampa progress.
Please see below for a preliminary product features list.
- PBR Rain effects
- Compatibility with TrueEarth WA
- Autogate, then SAM support
- 4k ortho/aerial imagery
- 3D ramp workers
- Full WT3/live traffic support
- Ambient Occlusion + photorealstic texturing
- PBR on ground textures/buildings