Please see below for a list of changes.
- Jetways featuring gate numbers that glow at night
- “Orhto” method of ground texturing (adds more realistic-looking ramps)
- New awesome LIT textures on terminal!
- Moving harvesters
- New custom parking lot lights
- Removed ground textures to save space
- Changed LOD of corn fields to improve performance
- Fixed duplicate HDR light near terminal (again FPS saver)
- Changed transparency/specularity of ground textures
- Edited grass
- Better edited orthophotos
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via Facebook. For more information about KCID by Vertical Simulations, visit the product sales page via the developers website. Please note, as of the time of this writing, potential customers can use coupon code “Cornfields” for a 30% discount.
The scenery was first released back in February.
*Images courtesy of Vertical Simulations.