DENMARK – Vidan Design has released EKYT, Aalborg Airport for X-Plane 11. The scenery is a highly detailed and accurate rendition of the real world airport facility complete with HD textures, orthoimagery, custom airport buildings, and much more. Keep in mind, the project is a conversion from FSX/Prepar3D and represents the developers second X-Plane release.
For those unfamiliar with the area, the airport is a dual-use civilian and military facility located in Nørresundby, Aalborg Municipality, Denmark. Moreover, EKYT is the third busiest airport in Denmark and currently handles approximately 1.5 million passengers per annum.
Please see below for a product features list.
- Highly detailed rendition of Aalborg Airport (EKYT, AAL) and Aalborg Air Base (Flyvestation Aalborg)
- Highly detailed airport terminal
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- Dynamic apron lightning (requires X-Plane Visual Effects set to High (HDR))
- Custom modelled ground support vehicles
- Orthophoto scenery
- High quality modelled airport buildings
- Static airplanes featuring types unique to the airport
- Custom modelled vegetation, grass, trees
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of this writing, the scenery is priced at €15.16 EUR.