Alicante is located on Spain’s southeastern Costa Blanca – the area is a relatively popular holiday destination.
Check out some official release captures below.
Next, see a complete product features list according to the developer.
Highly Detailed Airports
- Extremely detailed and realistic recreation the real Airport.
- Full interior modeling of main floor terminal (Very detailed).
- Ambient occlusion in main textures.
- (PBR) Specular maps for objects and ground poly.
- Over 200 buildings, Highly detailed
- Custom animated jetways.custom texture and numbered.
- Custom runways and Taxiways(Reflex normal map).
- Custom taxilines, borderlines and ground markings.
- HDR lighting with custom night textures
- Customized forest and vegetation 3D(Grass,Palms,plants).
- Custom surrounding areas.
- UHD Spanish compatible.
- Animated walking people.
- Animated passengers boarding aircraft.
- Animated helicopters(Spanish police).
- Customized models for traffic vehicles to terminal.
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft.
World traffic 3 compatible
- Over 100 custom building . For example:
- Santa Barbara Castle
- Commercial Center Panoramis
- Club Regates Alicante.
- Casa Carboneli Alicante.
- Restaurant Darsena.
- Casino Mediterraneo
- Hoteles Melía
- Porta Maris.
- Casa Del Mar
- La Lonja Del Pescado
- Restaurant Monastrell
- Antigua Edificio Sanidad
- Antigua Estación
- Estacion Autobuses
- And many more
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, see the official product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $19.99 USD. For more information regarding Virtual Design 3D, check out the developers website.
*Images courtesy of Virtual Design 3D.