Please see below for a list of update highlights.
- STMA AutoUpdater plugin was added.
- Idle gliding performance tuned.
- Tail-wheel redesigned to allow better handling in 3-point landings.
- STOL variant tune-up.
- Overall performance tuneup.
- Engine and prop tuneup.
3D MODELING AND TEXTURES:
- Internal objects optimizations.
- Higher resolution for Tundra-tires.
SYSTEM AND OPERATIONS:
- Radio awakes ‘ON’ state-fixed.
- Errors in log.txt fixed.
- Aircraft classification is now ‘Experimental’.
- Pilot-head position tuned.
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via the developers Facebook page. If you’d like to learn more about the VSkyLabs Aeropro EuroFox, check out the product page via the developers website.
*Image courtesy of VSkyLabs Aerospace Simulations.