The Guimbal Cabri G2 is produced by Hélicoptères Guimbal and is a light two seat design particularly well suited to flight training operations. As such, it’s a fantastic machine for fixed wing conversion training.
Moreover and on another note, with regards to the teaser image, it sure looks like another capture from the upcoming PropStrike Studio Quatam River project, see our post from May 25, 2018 to learn more.
Anyways, check out some project highlights below.
- Highly detailed and realistic simulation of the Guimbal Cabri G2 Helicopter.
- Designed especially for VR operations.
- Flight dynamics model has “Novice” mode, allowing non-helicopter pilots to make an easy conversion from fixed wing to rotating wing aircraft.
- FMOD sounds package included.
- 4K textures.
- Floats equipped (currently, the initial release version is equipped with the floats).
To see the original source information and for more details, see the project development page via the official VSkyLabs website.
*Image courtesy of VSkyLabs.