Check out some project imagery below.
Next, see a list of product highlights according to the developer.
- Project under constant development: Development plan and evolution are including EVERY aspect of the project (3D modeling and textures, flight dynamics modeling, fmod sounds, interactivity, systems etc…).
- Highly engineered, robust helicopter simulation which pushes X-Plane’s out-of-the-box features and flight dynamics model to its extent.
- Highly detailed visualization of the Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopter.
- Engineered as a ‘Native X-Plane aircraft’: Maximum X-Plane compatibility without the use of 3rd party plugins or external coding dependencies.
- Day/Night VFR instrumentation.
- Electronic Pilot Monitor (EPM) – Simplified yet authentic and effective EPM display.
- FULL-VR mode feature, enables to operate and fly the G2 without physical hardware for the pedals.
- Built in compatibility with the AviTab plugin for 3D and VR AviTab visualization and interaction.
- Optional Experimental/LSA grade autopilot included.
- Perfect for new helicopter pilots and for helicopter conversion for fixed wings aircraft pilots – due to its docile flying characteristics and simple yet effective design features.
- Highly responsive support forum.
The initial version includes two liveries from BC Helicopters, that being C-GELP and C-GUTE.
To review the original release announcement, see the source post via the developers Facebook page. If you’d like to learn more or to purchase, visit the official product page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the helicopter is priced at $29 USD.
*Images courtesy of VSkyLabs Aerospace Simulations.