Please see below for a new demonstration video concerning improved blade sounds.
Next, see a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- Flight Dynamics
- Performance tune-up for cruise.
- Propulsion system tune-up for power.
- Autorotation rotor behavior tune-up.
- Handling and stability tune-up.
- VR Experience
- VRconfig.txt file added (realistic yoke and hot-spots defined for both seats – enabling the right seat realistic yoke requires a minor edit in the VRconfig.txt file).
- Grip-zone for the throttle in non-full-VR collective mode was added to allow more comfortable operation of the collective, as it is lacking of real-life-friction, making it hard to maintain desired throttle setting.
- VR X-Plane’s iPad is now squeezed between the left seat and the mid-pedestal-panel (magnet point defined).
- 3D Modeling
- Emergency inflatable floats were removed until the system is fully operational (future update).
- Paint-kit mapping update: now it is possible to paint underneath the Cabri as well.
- Added VSKYLABS livery.
- FMOD Sounds
- Rotor blades sounds layers were added (experimental).
- 3D surround sound adjustments for head movement.
*Video and feature image courtesy of VSkyLabs Aerospace Simulations.