Denver is a particularly busy international facility handling over 60 million passengers per annum. The airport serves as a primary hub for both United Airlines and Frontier Airlines and sees commercial service from countless other carriers.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Ultra detailed rendition of Denver International Airport
- Winter and wet rainy versions are included as well
- Highly detailed custom buildings
- Most parts of all concourses have detailed custom interiors
- Detailed yet performance friendly models
- Normal maps for great bump mapping and glass reflections
- Ultra detailed ground textures
- 1 pixel per 6 inch orthophotos equivalent to ZL20
- Orthophotos have been cleaned of duplicate flat textures under 3D models (such as traffic and bridges)
- Extreme detail for pavement, while still maintaining minimal repetition
- Highly detailed normal maps for impressive specular reflections
- X-Codr Designs SoundXP Plugin (Windows 10 ONLY)
- Ambient airport sounds will be played based on your location in the airport – a first in X-Plane
- Listen to chatter, announcements and other sounds when inside the terminal, trucks rumbling by and beeping when near busy ramp areas, and the drone of traffic speeding by when on the landside of the airport
- Dynamic living airport
- Watch heavies, regional commuters and other air traffic bring the airport to life with superb WT3 routes by Brian “Cpt. K-man” Navy (Bird Stryke Designs)
- Animated jetways using Autogate by Jonathan Harris (marginal)
- Animated car traffic using Ground Traffic by Jonathan Harris (marginal)
- Native ground services will service your aircraft upon request
- Highly detailed custom mesh using Ortho4XP
- Detailed under and overpasses
- Sloped runways and taxiways, and ditches
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $27.95 USD.
*Images courtesy of X-Codr.