Check out the new video trailer below.
Next, see an updated product features list.
- Detailed buildings, most with a texture resolution of four pixels per inch
- Detailed PBR Normal maps add detail and stunning lighting effects
- Realistic HDR Lighting dynamically illuminates the airport
- Several buildings feature interiors, with the restaurant being the most detailed
- Ultra HD ground textures with normal maps for incredible reflections
- Ultra HD decals add incredible detail to orthophotos without significant tiling
- Two of the hangars feature animated doors and detailed interiors
X-Codr Designs Scenery Technology X plugin
- Includes SoundXP technology (Windows 10 Only)
- Ambient airport sounds such as birds and a light breeze
- Dynamic sounds for restaurant interior
- Dynamic sounds play when a hangar door is opening or closing
- Includes Particle Access XP which allows use of the X-Plane 11.3 particle system in scenery for things like dynamic fire (Windows and Mac Only)
Custom “Lite” town of Sedona
- Performance optimized “autogen”
- Majority of buildings made custom to fit into local environment
- Hand placed buildings for the entire town, closely their real footprints
Detailed natural surroundings
- Custom accurate forest coverage
- Sparse performance optimized 3D grass and shrubbery
- Detailed 3D rocks and downed trees
Custom renditions of some local landmarks including:
- Bell Rock
- Courthouse Butte
- Cathedral Rock
- Midgley Bridge
Custom Ultra HD Ortho4XP Mesh
- Ultra HD definition ten-meter height data (Courtesy NinjaWithGuitar)
- Custom runway slope and airport mesh
- Stunning ZL17 and ZL18 color corrected photo scenery around Sedona
- Overlay sourced from UHD Mesh v4 (Courtesy Andras Fabian, aka Alpilotx)
To review the complete update announcement, see the source thread via the x-plane.org forums. Alternatively, for more information, additional release media, or to purchase, visit the product sales page. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $19.95 USD.
For those interested, the developer will also be holding a free giveaway on February 28, 2019 at 3:15 PST via the BradM Twitch channel.
*Video and feature image courtesy of X-Codr.