UNITED STATES – X-Codr has released a comprehensive product update for KTEX, Telluride Regional Airport – X-Plane 11. The update brings the software up to Version 1.5 and features numerous additions and wide-ranging improvements to the existing scenery build.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Complete remodel of most airport buildings
- Completely new pavement and line textures
- Major reduction in VRAM usage and improvement in performance
- Major improvements to 3[D] people
- NEW realistic runway slope
- NEW snow effects for airport buildings and pavement
- NEW town of Telluride
- NEW animated Bridal Veil Falls Telluride (Linux not supported)
- NEW chimneys with realistic smoke effects at the ski resort (Linux not supported)
- NEW X-Codr Designs Sound XP plugin for ambient scenery sounds (Windows 10 ONLY)
The update is now available for download via your x-plane.org store account. Alternatively, for more information about Telluride by X-Codr, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
Keep in mind, X-Codr (in collaboration with AeroDesign) is also working on a highly detailed freeware rendition of KMGM, Montgomery Regional Airport.