Laminar Research has released X-Plane 11.33 Open Beta 1 for community testing. According to the official release announcement, “X-Plane 11.33b1 is an incremental update that includes updated Gateway airports and translations, crash fixes and diagnostics, and bug fixes.”
Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- XPD-9388 Software hangs upon exit when using VR.
- XPD-9501, XPD-9449 AMD driver bugs with displays & weapons.
- XPD-9729 Contrails and wing condensation missing in replay.
- XPD-8450 Separate engine temperature scale datarefs for F & C.
- XPD-8808 Ensure settings window displays properly at 1024×768.
- XPD-9330 Scale of text / userinterface not possible when not using 2nd monitor.
- XPD-9441 Weight, balance and fuel- Total weight (lbs) does not include weapons.
- XPD-9504 New naming scheme for screenshots.
- XPD-9505, XPD-9914 Create temp route present positions as objects in their own right.
- XPD-9531 C172 stalls way too early now.
- XPD-9573 Fix dome glare being screen aligned and looking silly when we roll.
- XPD-9670 Fix for dropdowns being left open after the ATC window is closed.
- XPD-9683 Fix dupe banks in FMOD crashing the sim.
- XPD-9690 Min cloud altitudes set based on first airport you visit.
- XPD-9759 Airport picker UI displays wrong magnetic variation.
- XPD-9772 Option to disable VR green glowing boxes.
- XPD-9786 Fixed German typos.
- XPD-9815 2D panel on separate display depends on view direction of main 3d display.
- XPD-9849 Make keys_class robust against key-presses and releases not being in balance.
- XPD-9878 Autopilot speed and altitude select digits do not line up in windows.
- XPD-9882 Fixed KOAK nav data.
- XPD-9919 Lightning appears in cockpit in VR.
- XPD-9965 Com radio can’t hear ATIS if marker beacons electrical bus is failed.
- XPD-9967 Default Baron 58 de icing not working.
- XPD-9969 Make oil temperature datarefs editable.
- XPD-9971 Fix for single engine driving multiple props.
- XPD-9986 Helicopter icon generation too small.
- XPD-9991 Crashes on older Intel GPUs.
- XPD-9992 Default FMC, Holding Pattern will only be flown once.
- XPD-9993 Dialed back ice mass accumulation.
- XPD-9997 Updated Plane Maker UI when auto-start enabled.
- XPD-9998 Fix crash off VNJS RWY06.
- XPD-10003 Landing lights has no effect on battery amperage draw.
- XPD-10007 Fixed slip ball limit.
- XPD-10011 VR projection matrix is bad.
- XPD-10021 Add launch option for Steam VR Lobby.
- XPD-10029 Can’t select COM transmit on GMA audio panel.
To install the update, run the X-Plane installer and select “Update X-Plane.” Please note, the update is not yet available for Steam customers but is coming soon.
If you’d like to review the original release notes, see the X-Plane 11 Knowledge Base.
*Logo courtesy of Laminar Research.