X-Trident has posted a new product update for the developers acclaimed Bell 412 for X-Plane 11. The update (which requires X-Plane 11.30 or higher) brings the software up to Version 3.0 and features a number of fixes and general improvements to the existing helicopter build. Perhaps most important, the release includes support for the new X-Plane particle system.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Fix for copilot’s VOR/OBS
- Slightly increased nose-up attitude on take-off and in hovering
- Fix for the sinking skids issue
- VR cyclic and collective
- Fix for reversed slip indicator
- Additional commands
- SAR/LOAD support for 3rd party plugins
- Dreamfoil’s licensed “GeForce” plugin (that went missing by mistake a few months ago)
- New version requires X-Plane 11.30 or higher
*Image courtesy of X-Trident.